After a long (but very fun!) two hours of snorkeling at Kicker Rock, the group headed to a beach that was completely secluded!
There were many staggering features of this deserted area, and I can’t decide which one was my favorite…
1) the water had beautiful turquoise and teal tones
2) the sand was organic, which means that the chemicals the pufferfish can’t digest turns into the soft, velvety sand we walked upon!
3) every creature on the beach was tranquil (more posts to come on this!)
4) the views on and around the beach were awe-inspiring
5) the warm waves hitting made me feel as though I was taking a bath
The only thing I’d change? The FLIES! They bite, and they bite HARD.
Pro tip: bring bug spray to the Galápagos!
2 thoughts on “Private Beach near Kicker Rock”
Wow, what a beach, nature pure! I dream to see those islands one day! Thanks for sharing, Cate! Have a fab weekend! Marcus
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much, Marcus! These islands were spectacular and I hope you can see them soon! I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well 😊